1 trick to make your sex life amazing!

Forum 7 years ago

1 trick to make your sex life amazing!

There’s nothing that could be so embracing than an inability to make her feel My blokos in her and to make it worse, making love with her for just 120 seconds, at most 3 minutes.

Before we got married, we both met as friends in church, we became so close that we couldn’t but see each other daily.. She calls me often like I would chat her up each time, in fact, we were so close. Even though she’s an Ibo woman, all my family members love her.

There was this problem in my life which she didn’t quite notice as we had not gotten married, she actually thought I was only protecting my body till our wedding night – the body is not a fired wood, I was only protecting myself from being embarrassed as I was embarrassed by my ex girlfriend, I love her so much and I knew I might end up losing her if I manage to use the small shit under my boxers in her hole, and to make the matter worst as it was then, I knew I couldn’t dig her beyond 2-3 minutes…so I was so cautious!

I wouldn’t allow her to cuddle me, neither allow her to have a night’s sleep, I did all I could to save myself from being embarrassed, I related with her like this for 2 solid years, with nothing to show as couple to be. We courted for 2 years. I was 32, she was 28.

We finally had our wedding! No more excuse, nothing to back up my excuses, at least we’ve just been joined together, to live together in good and bad till death do us part.

On our wedding night, she gave me a kiss and I quickly responded as If I’m a complete man. We both foreplay and landed on our new matrimonial bed. Of course, I didn’t let her notice quietly the size of my blokos, so she wouldn’t start feeling bad on the first day of our marriage, but inside I knew I was having a matter very small to accommodate and fit perfectly in her, I was only swimming up and down in her, I also noticed she wasn’t feeling anything special as I was trying to put more pressure, dig faster to make her shout “honey give it to me”. I noticed for the first time I have gotten a new matter worse than before, I couldn’t kerewa beyond 2 minutes.

I did all I could to go the second round, but my Thomas was not coming up. I had to have a break till the second day
My wife wasn’t happy! She almost cried, because I left her in pain. I lived like this with her for months, I became more worried as my Thomas reduces in size rather than increasing. I begged her, told her we should look for solution and never give up.

We started searching and Looking for solution up and down; we bought all sorts of herbs, I drank gin (Ogogoro) early in the morning to warm up my blood. In-short, I ate the eatable, I drank the drinkable. I did all I could, but nothing good came.

My wife was checking information on internet through our bed room’s computer and stumbled on the this advert that changed our story for life. See it here!

It wasn’t strange to doubt easily, due to previous experience. Let see the magic this would perform. Do you want to talk about herbs? Yes, I took It – agbo, concoction, I even light candles, fasted for several weeks, but my blokos wouldn’t increase neither allowed for more than 3 minutes.

But my Friend, these products were the exact solution that saved our marriage. All I can say now is “Don’t Joke with me with your wife” or else you’ll regret knowing Kolade…Lol.

Will you like to discover this solution that saved my marriage from 10 years problems? Mind you, this frustration used to make some women to take wrong steps without the knowledge of their husbands.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Forum | 3 days ago

Sherlock Co-Creator Still Wants to Make a Movie With Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 5 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 5 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again