5 Reasons Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love

Forum 6 years ago

5 Reasons Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love

Money can buy women but not love its true. I remember growing up and thinking once I get money I can get any woman I want, am not the richest man in Nigeria but am ok..

Through my journey of life I have learnt that money cant really buy love, all my reasons are based on statistics and heart breaking experiences.

1. As a rich guy you get women who pretend around you a lot: you never get to meet them behind their beautiful shells, they try to compete for your attention, faking smiles and laughter, e.t.c

2. They dont really care for you just lie to her one day that your business is going down, you took a loan from the bank , and you cant pay up, observe the way she will change overnight cheesy disregarding all you have done in the past

3. women you get are mostly after what they want to get from you not what they want to impact in your life. it starts with sex manipulation, before sex you will see them making demands, sometimes its like you have to pay for their love and affection. Remember one of my friend, last week he was sick, the girlfriend came to take care of him, and she also took lots of money from hm when she was going

4 . when you are not smart they cheat on you in worst cases, you will be the father christmas, while she goes out flexing with other niggas, you foot the bills. makes me wonder if the stingy person is good , while the person who is caring is the fool

5 . The love lasts as long as the money is there
yes thats true even in marriage, just keep the money flowing if not, ………. angry

I have already told my mum to look for a wife for me, am tired of these gold diggers, maybe thats the best idea. miss having real love, passion, emotions in my life mehn.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences
Forum | 2 days ago

The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie