50-Year-Old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

50-Year-Old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger (Photo)

One, Abdullahi Haruna, from Nasko community in Magama Local Government Area of Niger State, has been arrested for defiling seven underage boys. man drugs, Rapes

According to Punch, The 50-year-old was said to have had regular sexual intercourse with the teenagers for a long time before he was nabbed.

It was gathered that Haruna divorced his wife sometime ago and took to defiling young boys in Getagi village.

Haruna allegedly drugged his victims before having carnal knowledge of them.

Confessing to the crime, Haruna said, “I have been into this act for over three years and I cannot explain why am still doing it, but one thing was certain, I know that the police would apprehend me one day.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 2 days ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun
Forum | 2 days ago

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun