BBNaija's Venita Receives ₦10 million Cheque, Expensive Gifts From Fans On 37th Birthday

Forum 3 months ago

BBNaija's Venita Receives ₦10 million Cheque, Expensive Gifts From Fans On 37th Birthday

Fans of former BBNaija housemate and actress, Venita Akpofure gifted her a cheque of 10 million naira alongside other gifts as she turned 37 on January 1.

The reality TV star, in a post creating waves on social media, proudly displayed the substantial cheque she received from her fans while posing for the camera with her daughters.

Photos showcasing the numerous gifts received by the reality TV star were also uploaded on social media, serving as proof of the gifts received.

Shortly after, the reality TV star, in appreciation of her fans’ generosity, shared an appreciation message on her social media page.

She wrote: “
LOTW is Up! I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful well wishes, prayers, gifts, words of affirmation, and the INSANE love that I have been receiving, especially in the last 24 hours. God bless you all for me and replenish you all hundredfold.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/c56cabbc47d05bd75b6cfe8983cb990c.jpeghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/7a618754451138de3d3c51d4fec7d118.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 3 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release