I Thought I Was A Strong Girl Until Now - Actress Chizzy Alichi Writes As She Buries Father

Forum 3 months ago

I Thought I Was A Strong Girl Until Now - Actress Chizzy Alichi Writes As She Buries Father

Popular Nigerian actress, Chizzy Alichi has taken to Instagram to pen an emotional tribute to her late father while sharing videos from his funeral ceremony.

Recall that, a few weeks following his passing, the actress’s father was laid to rest on January 6.

Chizzy Alichi shared pictures from her father’s funeral and referred to him as her first teacher, hero, and rock. The bereaved actress disclosed that a portion of her heart left the house on the day of the deceased’s passing.

“To my first teacher, my hero, my rock. A piece of my heart walked out the door with you the day you left this earth. GOODBYE DAD “ She wrote at the end of the video.

She also shared a photo of him with the caption;
“My love. My Everything ❤️💔💔

I thought I was a strong girl until now. It’s well.

Rest well papa”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening
Forum | 3 days ago

John Krasinski’s IF Box Office Tracking Numbers Predict Strong Opening

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues