I Was Bundled Like A Criminal, Beaten And Almost Killed By The Prank - Blessing CEO Says As She Sues Prankster Over Fake Arrest

Forum 3 months ago

I Was Bundled Like A Criminal, Beaten And Almost Killed By The Prank - Blessing CEO Says As She Sues Prankster Over Fake Arrest

Controversial relationship therapist and blogger, Blessing Okoro has filed a lawsuit against prankster, Untouchable.

A recent video showed when she was pranked by Untouchable who used some men dressed in a police outfit driving in a police van to intimidate her.

They crossed Blessing while she was driving to the airport. The self-acclaimed policemen were seen dragging her out of her car into their van faking an arrest. Blessing was seen crying like a baby while seated in the police van.

Reacting to the fake arrest, Blessing CEO has sued the prankster and his team as she disclosed that she was beaten, and injured.

She alleged that her money and phone were stolen in the process and she was almost killed.

In her words, “No gree for anybody this year.

A few days ago, one silly prank boy untouchable werey pranked me, using armed men to harass me on my way to the airport, I was embarrassed, bundled like a criminal, and thrown into a van, beaten, injured, and almost k!lled by untouchable comedy’s. My money was missing and my phone was even stolen. In the end, I was told it was a prank.

This prank was posted by untouchable on his different pages to humiliate me in public.

So I decided to seek justice with the law as a law-abiding citizen.. pranks should have limits.

Thanks to the Nigerian police for your wonderful cooperation.

As we await investigation and justice to be served.

Thanks, lovers for your support and encouragement''.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/f7e68f267431ac4a2e1edc1589b417d4.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 2 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 3 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Police Arrest Six ‘One Chance’ Robbery Suspects, Others
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Arrest Six ‘One Chance’ Robbery Suspects, Others