LaLiga: I don’t enjoy working at Barcelona – Xavi

Forum 2 months ago

LaLiga: I don’t enjoy working at Barcelona – Xavi

Barcelona manager, Xavi Hernandez, has claimed he does not enjoy working at the club from Monday to Friday.

According to the 44-year-old, that is one of the reasons he has decided to leave the LaLiga side at the end of this campaign.

Xavi revealed after the 5-3 home defeat to Villarreal last weekend, that he would be walking away from the role, despite having a contract until 2025.

Ahead of tomorrow’s league fixture at Alaves, Xavi told a press conference: “I am leaving because it’s been two-and-a-half years now and I feel as if there is no compensation for being Barça coach.

“You’re fighting against a lot of things and it wears you down. You don’t enjoy the day to day. I have even seen it in managers that have won here as well.

“In other clubs, there is compensation. [Osasuna coach Jagoba] Arrasate told me he enjoys Monday to Friday. I don’t; that’s the big difference. I don’t enjoy myself Monday to Friday.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 1 day ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 week ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians