Josh Brolin Has Heard of Potential Thanos MCU Return ‘Through the Grapevine’

Forum 2 months ago

Josh Brolin Has Heard of Potential Thanos MCU Return ‘Through the Grapevine’

Dune: Part Two star Josh Brolin has revealed that he’s heard about Thanos potentially returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Speaking with Comic Book, Brolin mentioned that he had heard “through the grapevine” that Marvel Studios was going to bring Thanos back. He also separately noted that there are different versions of Thanos in things like Marvel’s What If…? and that Thanos is the “most killed-off Marvel villain.”

“You know, I hear kind of like through the grapevine, that they’re going to bring him back,” Brolin stated. “And there’s the What If…? series and that’s a different kind of Thanos and all that. But I don’t know in the Marvel world whether they’re going to bring him back, but I didn’t know that he was the most killed-off Marvel villain … You learn something new every day.”

What movie did Thanos last appear in?

Though the character had a very brief cameo in 2022’s Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, the last film that he played a major role in was 2019’s Avengers: Endgame. It was released on April 26, 2019 and served as the conclusion to the Infinity Saga — the first overarching plotline of the MCU that unfolded from 2008’s Iron Man to Avengers: Endgame.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut
Forum | 6 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut

Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett
Forum | 1 week ago

Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot