You Hold Someone’s Husband To Ransom And You’re Blabbing – Rita Edochie Lambasts Judy Austin Over Advice To Young Girls Against Wayward Lifestyle

Forum 2 months ago

You Hold Someone’s Husband To Ransom And You’re Blabbing – Rita Edochie Lambasts Judy Austin Over Advice To Young Girls Against Wayward Lifestyle

Veteran actress, Rita Edochie has taken a swipe at Judy Austin over her recent advice to ladies in a sermon to desist from living wayward lifestyles.

Recall that Judy Austin chastised young girls who lead carefree lives during an online ministry session.

According to Judy, some young girls would prefer to play the role of a wife to a wealthy guy than concentrate on their education.

She discussed how relationships can cause some female students who are sent to school to lose focus on their schoolwork.

In reaction, Rita Edochie, who has always been against the union between Judy and her husband, Yul Edochie, slammed her for holding someone’s husband to ransom.

She slammed Judy for blabbing every now and then and warned that the end would be disastrous.

She wrote:
“HOW CAN YOU HOLD SOMEBODY’S HUSBAND TO RANSOME, AND YOU ARE BLABBING EVERY NOW AND THEN? BUT I LAUGH BECAUSE THE END WILL BE DISASTROUS, YOU CAN NEVER MOCK GOD. WHAT HE WILL DO WILL SHOCK YOU.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 2 days ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish