Letting My Mum Go Was The Kindest Thing To Do Because Of The Pain She Felt – Pasuma Speaks On Mom's Death

Forum 2 months ago

Letting My Mum Go Was The Kindest Thing To Do Because Of The Pain She Felt – Pasuma Speaks On Mom's Death

Nigerian Fuji Icon, Wasiu Alabi aka Pasuma has spoken about how he is coping with the tragic demise of his mother.

The singer said he had to let go of his mother, Alhaja Adijat Kuburat, because she has being through a lot.

He spoke on his mother’s passing during an interactive session with Iyabo Ojo on the ‘Gold Room with Iyabo Ojo‘ podcast.

Pasuma lamented that his mother’s death created a huge gap in his life.

He also recalled how his mother would often check on him, especially while he was away for concerts.

Pasuma said, “
It has happened. There is nothing I can do about it. I love my mum. If I was asked to give anything in exchange for her life, I would have gladly done that. But that’s what God wanted so I have to let her go. She had suffered a lot. I did my best to take care of her. It’s not easy losing mum or someone close to your heart.

“With a heavy heart, I’ve accepted her passing as God’s will. The pain she endured in her last days made it clear that letting her go was the kindest thing to do, despite how much it hurt.

“I was by her side, cooking for her, ensuring she took her medication, and taking care of her personal needs. It was important for me to ensure she felt loved and cared for during those tough times.

“Her constant calls to ensure I was safe and sound, her inability to sleep until I returned home, truly showed the depth of her love and concern for me.

Now, I miss those calls, those check-ins that reminded me I was loved”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US