Tinubu Has Directed Cement Companies To Revert To Old Price - Minister Of Works, Umahi

Forum 1 month ago

Tinubu Has Directed Cement Companies To Revert To Old Price - Minister Of Works, Umahi

Dave Umahi, the Minister of Works, has informed Nigerians about the directives issued to cement companies in the country by President Bola Tinubu.

He disclosed that the President instructed them to revert to their old price.

Addressing newsmen in Sokoto on Thursday, February 29, Umahi said Tinubu gave the directive to achieve his massive housing programme and concrete roads plan.

He said;

“I want to encourage them to abide by the directive of Mr. President so that we can achieve massive housing programme and the renewed hope agenda of concrete roads of by the President.

“I am here to see things for myself, as you are aware, the federal government is currently embarking on 372 dual kilometers of road of which the first phase will be done with Asphalt, while the step down will be done with concrete.

“If you calculate the 372 kilometers, because it is dual carriage way into two will give us total of 744 kilometers. The second 372 kilometers will be conducted with pure concrete in line with the renewed hope agenda of Mr President."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 17 hours ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu