“Use kidney given to you to rest” – Eedris Abdulkareem mocked following diss track

Forum 1 month ago

“Use kidney given to you to rest” – Eedris Abdulkareem mocked following diss track

The veteran rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem comes under severe criticism following the release of his diss track targeted at the likes of Daddy Freeze, Burna Boy, Odumodublvck and others.

It would be recalled that some weeks ago, the singer called out the Grammy nominee, Burna Boy and other rising stars in the music industry.

He ridiculed them for not acknowledging the likes of him and others who paved the way for their success today.

In a recently released diss track, Eedris Abdulkareem addressed several issues affecting Nigeria, the music industry and other issues.

However, following the release of the diss track, the song was met with ridicule from social media users who termed it old-school and tasteless.

Reactions trailing diss track of Eedris Abdulkareem

agbajr.lineberry stated: “Idris know go use the Kidney were them give am take rest , which kind 1933 music be this one God.”

sean2nice said: “So him get time to record a diss song,he should put the energy on picking a struggling upcoming artist to blow instead of waiting time and words on a d@ed beat.”

wellborn_gram noted: “For baba mine now, he wants to teach these young folks how it’s done 😂 boss nor he so then de do am again ooo.”

onyibestgirl quizzed: “I no even understand the beat , he Dey do incantation?”

tunde6116 said: “Abeg shey this guy preview this song with his family before releasing it! 😂😂😂.”

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series
Forum | 21 hours ago

Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago