‘He’s a good player’ – Man City striker, Haaland defends Man Utd star

Forum 1 month ago

‘He’s a good player’ – Man City striker, Haaland defends Man Utd star

Manchester City striker, Erling Haaland has jumped to Manchester United attacker Rasmus Hojlund’s defence over his mixed debut season at the Red Devils.

Haaland insisted that Hojlund has shown real promise and improved across the campaign, adding that he is a good player.

Hojlund joined Man United from Atalanta for £64million last summer.

The Denmark international flattered to deceive in his opening few months in Manchester United.

It took until Boxing Day for Hojlund to score his first goal in the Premier League for Erik ten Hag’s side.

Speaking about the 21-year-old, Haaland told reporters before Man City’s recent Champions League win over Copenhagen: “I think his start was a bit hard but then he became much better.

"When we played against them, I think he was really good so he’s a good player and he is young, like me. I’m not a youngster anymore but I’m still young!

“He has to keep on developing and as a striker for Manchester United as well, you have to score goals as well so that is his job.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 16 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG