UCL: ‘He doesn’t lose ball’ – Xavi names Napoli player he’ll like to see at Barcelona

Forum 1 month ago

UCL: ‘He doesn’t lose ball’ – Xavi names Napoli player he’ll like to see at Barcelona

Barcelona manager, Xavi Hernandez, has revealed his admiration for Napoli midfielder Stanislav Lobotka, expressing a desire to see him don the Blaugrana jersey.

Xavi spoke during a press conference ahead of Barcelona’s UEFA Champions League round of 16 second leg clash with Napoli on Tuesday night.

The anticipation for the match between Barcelona and Napoli has heightened following their 1-1 draw in the first leg last month in Italy.

When asked about his preference for a Napoli player to join Barcelona, Xavi promptly singled out Lobotka.

“I would say Lobotka, I like him a lot,” remarked the Spaniard. “The way he builds from the back and doesn’t lose the ball. I would like to see him in a club like Barca.

“I think he has the quality to play for a club like Barcelona; he makes a difference for Napoli.”

Xavi’s endorsement of Lobotka underscores the midfielder’s talent and potential impact on Barcelona’s squad.

As the Champions League clash looms, Xavi’s interest in the Slovakian midfielder adds an intriguing subplot to the encounter, fueling speculation about potential future transfers and reinforcing Barcelona’s pursuit of top-quality players.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

EPL: John Terry names four toughest strikers he faced during his career
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: John Terry names four toughest strikers he faced during his career

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka