Get a Job, You’re Not Even An 8/10 – Daddy Freeze Slams Rachel for Belittling N800K Salary

Forum 1 month ago

Get a Job, You’re Not Even An 8/10 – Daddy Freeze Slams Rachel for Belittling N800K Salary

Popular media personality, Daddy Freeze has criticized BBNaija star, Rachel Edwards.

This comes after the reality star had urged ladies not to settle for men who earn N800K monthly.

According to her, only one wig would finish the man’s salary.

“As a lady, you can’t settle for a man with N800,000 as salary in lagos. One wig and your man’s salary is finished baby girl,” she had written.

Reacting, Daddy Freeze said Rachel is not even the kind of lady that such men should look out for.

“Get a job baby girl if you want to fund the soft life, or be an 8/10 at least, which sadly you aren’t…,” he wrote.

Read comments below:

officialvee1 said: “You people should understand that this my fellow public figures are just doing all this for clout.. not that she intentionally posted it, it was just for clout.. maybe because she aren’t trending anymore. Make una no de reason there post sometimes. If u keep giving them the attention they’ll keep posting. Thats just it.”

adeolabamidele said: “Oloshi naa their type wey their parent dey sell akamu for village 😂😂”

omijagun said: “Is she employable? That should be the question because like IQ in the gutter always”

khadpeluxuryhub said: “I no too blame her na BBN wey give her small fame I blame

Mumu pro max”

See the post below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/6c9ec952af9809e331e00633a87b850a.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

Declaring Yahaya Bello Wanted Unnecessary – Bwala Slams EFCC
Forum | 6 days ago

Declaring Yahaya Bello Wanted Unnecessary – Bwala Slams EFCC