How Boko Haram Burnt Our House Down While We Were Inside – Actress, Susan Pwajok

Forum 1 month ago

How Boko Haram Burnt Our House Down While We Were Inside – Actress, Susan Pwajok

Susan Pwajok, the popular Nollywood actress, has recounted how Boko Haram razed her family house in Jos, Plateau State, while they were inside it.

She said they managed to escape.

Speaking in the latest episode of her podcast, Surviving Lagos, alongside her mother Carol Pwajok, Susan said the terrorists also torched her grandfather’s vehicles and all their properties.

She said, “I was in Jos, Boko Haram attacked our house. They burnt our house down to the ground and we were in the house. I was with my cousins. My mum was in Lagos.

“Me, my grandparents and my two cousins, we crawled to the garden to hide and watched the house burn down. They burnt my grandfather’s hilux, benz, and all our properties. Imagine your whole life just coming down. Because that was my childhood house. We had to rebuild the house.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 22 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 1 day ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano