Mr Macaroni Speaks on His Choice of Religion After Practising Both Christianity & Islam, Life After Endsars (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

Mr Macaroni Speaks on His Choice of Religion After Practising Both Christianity & Islam, Life After Endsars (Video)

Debo Adebayo, the popular Nigerian content creator, who is also known as, Mr. Macaroni has talked about his life.

The comedian shared interesting things about his life on Biola Bayo's podcast, Talk to B.

According to the actor who bagged a doctorate last year, he said that he doesn't practice any religion. Though his father is a Muslim and his mother is a Christian.

He noted that he had tried the two religions but it got to a point that he just decided to leave the two.

He noted that anytime he wakes up, he always commits his ways to the hands of God and puts in his best at what he does.

Mr Macaroni says he would be great

In the course of the question and answer with Bayo, Mr Macaroni said that he knew he would be successful.

The talented actor who has not been in a relationship for ten years added that he knows a lot of people who do not practice any religion but are doing well in their endeavors.

Mr Macaroni says Nigeria can survive anywhere

The skit maker who is also known as Daddy Wa praised Nigerians for their endurance and tolerance spirit. According to him, if anyone can survive in Nigeria, they can also survive anywhere in the world.

He added that it was not enough for Nigerians to come during the elections and complain and then go back to their homes. He mentioned that the struggle for change was a continues process.

See the video here:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 1 week ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai