My Hero Academia Season 7 Trailer Previews Epic Heroes vs. Villain League Battle

Forum 1 month ago

My Hero Academia Season 7 Trailer Previews Epic Heroes vs. Villain League Battle

Toho Animation has shared a brand new trailer for My Hero Academia Season 7, which is scheduled to debut this spring on May 4.

The video unveils the fan-favorite anime’s newest opening song titled “Tagatame.” It also teases the beginning of Deku and the heroes’ epic long battle against All for One, Shigaraki and the League of Villains.

Check out the My Hero Academia Season 7 trailer below

My Hero Academia Live-Action English Remake in the Works

The live-action My Hero Academia movie will be directed by Shinsuke Sato from a screenplay being written by Joby Harold (Army of the Dead, Obi-Wan Kenobi). The project marks his English-language directorial debut after working on live-action adaptation Kingdom and Bleach movies. In addition to the English remake, the anime will also be getting another animated movie later this year titled My Hero Academia The Movie: You’re Next.

Created by Kōhei Horikoshi, the anime takes place in a world where most people are born with powers called quirks. The story revolves around a quirkless but brave young boy named Izuku Midoriya aka Deku, who gets chosen to become the number one hero’s rightful successor of his power called One-For-All. The series chronicles his journey to becoming the number one, while facing grave threats from the League of Villains and All Might’s nemesis All-For-One.

The first six seasons of My Hero Academia are now available on Crunchyroll.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 1 day ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob