Man City’s Walker names two best footballers he’s ever played with

Forum 1 month ago

Man City’s Walker names two best footballers he’s ever played with

Manchester City defender Kyle Walker has named the two best footballers he has ever played with in his career so far.

Walker has played with several top players including Harry Kane, Erling Haaland, Kevin de Bruyne, Sergio Aguero, and Gareth Bale at Man City and Tottenham Hotspur, respectively.

Speaking about the best players he’s ever played with, Walker went for former Manchester City star David Silva and former Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Mousa Dembele.

The England international told the Vibe with FIVE podcast: “You pass him a ball, and he makes it look like a good ball – he makes you look better. David was so good. All-rounder, Kevin, but David individually.

“David or, I have said Mousa Dembele countless times. He is a scandal. The only thing Dembele didn’t have was goals and assists, but he had stupid talent- it should not have been allowed.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances