Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Just Months After Her Daughter Went Missing

Forum 4 weeks ago

Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Just Months After Her Daughter Went Missing

Agnes Forte, a visually impaired mother whose one-year-old daughter, Excel, disappeared on November 28, 2023, in Akowonjo, Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State, has given birth to a set of twins.

According to Waploaded, it was learnt that Agnes gave birth to the newborn babies in the early hours of Wednesday.

The delivery came barely four months after she raised the alarm about Excel’s disappearance.

Excel was said to be in the company of her step-sister, Joy when she was last seen.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/64d4c7b22ceab025818dbcec34737b8f.jpeg

Agnes, who spoke to The Waploaded correspondent after the incident, said she was in the room when the 13-year-old Joy and Excel were both playing in the corridor of their apartment.

She disclosed further that she could no longer hear their voices after a while and attempts to locate their whereabouts since then had been unsuccessful.

Speaking to Waploaded correspondent on Saturday, Agnes thanked God for the safe delivery, while hoping that her missing daughter would be found.

She said, “I thank God for the safe delivery and the blessings of a set of twins. I am also hopeful that my missing daughter will be found.”

The 32-year-old mother, however, lamented over her inability to offset the bills accrued after delivery, adding that she was still being delayed in the hospital.

“I have not been able to settle my hospital bills. That is why I have been here since Wednesday. My husband has been trying but he is yet to raise the money. The hospital management told us to get the money or they will ask us to sleep on the floor due to bed space,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 3 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 4 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 5 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 5 days ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers