Actress Evan Okoro Gives Mother House As Easter Gift (Photo)

Forum 4 weeks ago

Actress Evan Okoro Gives Mother House As Easter Gift (Photo)

Actress Evan Okoro has made her mother a happy woman after surprising her over the weekend.

She surprised her mother with a house gift to celebrate the Easter season.

She took to her Instagram page to share clips of the newly furnished house, she noted how she doesn’t have a house of her own but she is glad her mother has one.

She noted how they have been through a lot together recalling they hawked and borrowed money to pay house rent. 

Evan revealed that despite being an actress, she was hawking at that time and would always cover her face in shame.

She wrote: “My mom’s Easter gift came at the right time. Please celebrate with me.

Precious house gift to my golden mother, in ASABA city of delta state ….. congratulations mummy, this house is for you. 

“I Told you that we would make it mummy, I have no house of my own but I’m happy you made it before me, we have been through a lot together, we hawked together, and I could remember borrowing money to pay for your house rent back then, even as an actress. I was still Hawking as an actress. 

,”Covering my face with shame back then. Chai mummy we are no longer poor the lord has done it for you …. This has been my dream life to give you a house in the city. Smiles I have given my all to my family. 

“First was a roof over my father’s head in my village, and today is for my golden mother…. Father lord this one alone is enough for me I’m grateful”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 4 days ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video