Why Is Bayo Onanuga, Reno Omokri, Daniel Bwala Only Attacking Peter Obi? Was He The Only One Who Challenged Tinubu In The 2023 Elections - Solomon Dalung Asks

Forum 3 weeks ago

Why Is Bayo Onanuga, Reno Omokri, Daniel Bwala Only Attacking Peter Obi? Was He The Only One Who Challenged Tinubu In The 2023 Elections - Solomon Dalung Asks

Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung, has taken to his 'X' page to query Bayo Onanuga, Reno Omokri, Daniel Bwala and Bashir Ahmad for always launching attacks against the 2023 Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi.

In a post, Dalung asked if Peter Obi was only one who challenged Tinubu in the 2023 elections.

He queried if there was something that they were trying to cover up with the frequent attacks.

He wrote;

‘’I have been praying to God to reveal to me why @aonanuga1956, @renoomokri, @BwalaDaniel, @BashirAhmaad only chose to attack @PeterObi, was he the only person who challenged @officialABAT in the 2023 elections? Or is there something they are trying to cover up? Something is amiss''

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/65bddbded44ab5a379c20427f556412a.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 5 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 5 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 5 days ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 6 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna