Burna Boy Gifts Hypeman N1M Cash At Popular Lagos Club (Video)

Forum 3 weeks ago

Burna Boy Gifts Hypeman N1M Cash At Popular Lagos Club (Video)

Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, Burna Boy gifted popular hypeman, Hypeking Izzy, the sum of N1 million at a club in Lagos.

In a widely shared video, the singer was seen being hyped by the said hypeman with so much intensity and enthusiasm.

Hypeking Izzy, while sharing the video, wrote:
“MY 2024 HAS Been MADE 🔥🦍. I was hyping @burnaboygram at @dechandelierlagos and this Happened Burna gave me 1m cash💸 after taking me to his table omo I couldn’t hype well again GOD BLESS YOU BIG 7 @burnaboygram ODOGWU You do all. Thanks 🙏🏽🖤. Omo this blessing choke oooooo🤧. I’ll never forget this day ! There is hope #itoldthem. Make una help me thank @burnaboygram”

See Video Below;

See reactions to the video below;

son of big wiz said: “
Too much money”

OdanyeOluwafemi noted: “
Burna would never say such thing out, I mean never! unlike some loudspeaker givers”

Adolapo olaibi wrote:
“See doings ODG I’m all always happy I stand with outsiders@burnaboy 🦍❤️”

Black Eros said: “
If burnaboy gimme this one I go ever spend am give anybody 😂😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings
Forum | 4 hours ago

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 3 days ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 4 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute