Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Son, Elijah On His 5th Birthday

Forum 3 weeks ago

Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Son, Elijah On His 5th Birthday

Popular Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has taken to Instagram to pen a heartfelt note to her son, Elijah, as he turns 5 today.

The proud mother, who has been excitedly counting down to her son’s birthday wished him good health and God's blessings.

She referred to him as an intelligent kid while urging her fans to celebrate him.

She wrote;

“Dear Son @king_elijah_success Ever since you came into our lives 5 years ago, it’s been blessings on blessings on this day been your birthday, I wish you a long life and prosperity in good health and plenty of wealth as you continue to grow in God’s unending Grace and mercy, you are the smartest and intelligent kid ever and I am so proud to call you mine I am sure Grandma will be more proud of you in heaven Mummies and daddies in the house, please say a prayer for my Sonshine''

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d368040e854de46d006650c9a5d8f3e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 8 hours ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 2 days ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 3 days ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family