EPL: Full package, he’s aggressive – Ben Foster praises Arsenal star

Forum 3 weeks ago

EPL: Full package, he’s aggressive – Ben Foster praises Arsenal star

Former Manchester United goalkeeper, Ben Foster has heaped praises on Arsenal defender, William Saliba for his performances for the Gunners this season.

Foster compared Saliba to Liverpool captain Virgil Van Dijk, insisting that the Frenchman is a full package and aggressive.

Saliba has been impressive for Mikel Arteta’s side this season in their race for the Premier League title, forming a strong partnership with Gabriel in the centre-back.

“He [Saliba] reminds me a little bit of Virgil van Dijk the way he reads the game, how composed he is, how controlled he is, the timing of when he will do those slide tackles,” Foster said on the Premier League Rising Ballers show.

“He is aggressive, he really is the full package in terms of what you want as a centre-back, he scores a few as well, a real threat, a genuine threat.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title

EPL: Timber to make Arsenal’s squad for Bournemouth clash
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Timber to make Arsenal’s squad for Bournemouth clash

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct
Forum | 1 day ago

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice