Sabinus Welcomes First Child With Wife

Forum 3 weeks ago

Sabinus Welcomes First Child With Wife

Popular Nigerian skit maker, Sabinus has welcomed his first child with his wife.

The comedian shared the joyful news of his child’s birth during an Instagram live session on Wednesday night while bidding goodnight to his fans and followers.

In the video, Sabinus was captured kissing his newborn child, whose gender has not been revealed, as he smiled at the camera.

Fans and well-wishers have since flooded his page to congratulate the skit maker as he begins his journey into fatherhood.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 5 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 6 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 1 week ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring