EPL: ‘He’s more like me than Cristiano Ronaldo’ – Nani on Man Utd forward

Forum 3 weeks ago

EPL: ‘He’s more like me than Cristiano Ronaldo’ – Nani on Man Utd forward

Former Portugal winger Nani has said Manchester United’s Alejandro Garnacho is more like him than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Garnacho grabbed a brace on Thursday night as United lost 4-3 at Chelsea in the Premier League.

This season, the Argentina international has been very highly appreciated by fans and pundits alike and has been compared to Ronaldo.

But Nani, speaking to The Mirror, said: “When I watch Garnacho, he reminds me of myself. He even has the No. 17 shirt—the same number I wore. When he changed to that number this season, he started scoring some goals, so that’s been good for him.

“He’s not afraid of taking defenders on, making the runs, making assists. He’s a very good player, he has so much time to improve his game and get stronger. He will be fantastic in the future.

“His game is more similar to mine when I was at United than Cristiano’s. He’s a very exciting player and I hope in the future he can win titles with the club and help it to be successful again.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 9 hours ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

EPL: Thiago Silva confirms he’s leaving Chelsea
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Thiago Silva confirms he’s leaving Chelsea

EPL: We prefer Arsenal lose, they won’t drop points – Guardiola
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: We prefer Arsenal lose, they won’t drop points – Guardiola

EPL: Joao Felix impressed by Arsenal star’s performance against Tottenham
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Joao Felix impressed by Arsenal star’s performance against Tottenham