“He’s well trained” – Moment Davido prostrates to greet his father, uncle and others at an event

Forum 3 weeks ago

“He’s well trained” – Moment Davido prostrates to greet his father, uncle and others at an event

Prominent singer, Davido stirs reactions with a viral video as he prostrates for his father, uncle and other elders at an event.

The DMW executive won the hearts of many with the way he showed respect for his elders.

A snippet of a video from an event that was shared online shows the musician greeting various personalities at the event.

After exchanging pleasantries with his peers, when he got to greeting the elders, he prostrated before his father, moving to his uncle and repeating the same gesture and extending it further to other elderly relatives.

Many were impressed by his way of greeting despite his celebrity status and some have commented on this.

Read some comments below:

libertytsaku said: “OBO for life… Always loyal.”

beutybee14 said: “Son of a good family”

chiomafestus6 said: “Brought up by good parents”

ko.bi751 said: “OBO is so happy”

lukazenret said: “U are train well”

danladi1385 said: “OBO my personal person”

yonug_warlock said: “Big name 001”

julius.adekanbi.58 said: “Well brought up…Full of Respect for Elders OG”

samueljoseph8728 said: “Rich family”

mofeboyo said: “Humble

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 4 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US