“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday

Forum 3 weeks ago

“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday

Nigerian actress, Sharon Ooja, makes a list of some of her accomplishments as she celebrates her 33rd birthday.

The beautiful actress was recently in the news as she announced her engagement to her husband.

In a short video which was made at the beach, Sharon could be seen with a mystery man whose face and identity she refused to reveal.

It was later gathered that the two have been married for a while before she shared the lovely video.

In a post on her Instagram page, Sharon listed out some of the ways she has been blessed since her 33 years of living.

She wrote;

“Happy birthday to me!! What a year it’s been God has been soooo good!! I feel truly blessed and grateful to God 😍😍 in the spirit of gratitude let me count some of numerous blessings ..
33 years of Gods amazing favour and grace and counting and forever to go 😍😍🎈🎈
12 years of being a cinema queen and many more years to come 😍🎈🎈
A few months of being in the most amazing loving and Godly marriage forever to go 😍😍😬
Thank You Jesus for all your kindness and love your baby girl is full of joy ❤️ 33 but 16 at heart!! ❤️🎈🎈🎈”

Many fans and colleagues of the actress have stormed her page to celebrate with her on this beautiful milestone in her life.

See the post below

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/18424f595c9ef23742055be5121f9841.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 2 days ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 3 days ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 4 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car