“Bombie baby” – Davido flaunts newly purchased ₦102 billion Bombardier private jet interior

Forum 3 weeks ago

“Bombie baby” – Davido flaunts newly purchased ₦102 billion Bombardier private jet interior

Nigerian singer David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, turns heads as he shows off the interior of his newly purchased ₦102 billion Bombardier private jet, describing it as “Bombie baby.”

This is contained in a fresh video making waves on social media days after the purchase of the multi-billion naira jet.

In the said video, the singer’s face is seen as he refers to the jet as “Bombie baby” while inside it.

At the same time, the voice of his aide, Israel DMW, can be heard praising Davido, his boss, and referring to him as the Bombardier president.

As the video plays, Davido moves around inside the jet, giving viewers a glimpse of its expensive interior.

Not long after the video made its way onto social media, concerned individuals have stormed the comment section of the post to share their thoughts.

See some reactions below:

BADDEST 😈 DAVID ❤️DC: “Them talk say Na Davido papa buy jet lol😂 but when Davido papa dey hustle Wizkid papa dey drink beer.”

user7350624599740: “person way dey work for Davido no know watin God do am.”

abrahoms: “Nah only Davido they buy something for this country wey we they actually see they use am.”

Wave_Jnr: “Best dudes ever 001 and juju.”

sbiro1208: “I too like this Isreal with him vibes towards OBO.”

HILLARYFRED001: “Bom B baby 🥰🥰 na him buy am na him and him crew Dey inside.”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 3 days ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth