Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities

Forum 2 weeks ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities

Nollywood actress cum politician, Tonto Dikeh has taken a swipe at Peter Obi, the 2023 Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, over the quality of boreholes he drilled and donated to some communities in the Northern region of the country.

During the ramadan fast, Obi visited some Northern communities, broke fast with them and in the process gave them whatever basic amenities they lacked.

In some of such communities, the residents needed water and he drilled boreholes for them. The quality of boreholes drilled in the communities has been a subject of debate for days as some Nigerians argue that they were shabbily done and shouldn't have been commissioned by a Presidential candidate of Obi's status.

In a post shared on her IG page, Tonto this afternoon berated Obi over the quality of boreholes.

She stated that she was disappointed and let down by the quality of the boreholes because he almost became President of the country.

She urged him to join hands with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to contribute to the progress of the nation.

She wrote;

‘’His excellency sir with all due respect @peterobigregory am deeply disappointed by this.

The idea that Nigeria was almost entrusted to you, sir, is disheartening.

This isn’t trolling; I’m genuinely dissatisfied with your actions.

I’m in disbelief. Were you truly committed to taking this country to the next level?

This situation highlights the need for all of us to join hands with Mr President @officialasiwajubat and actively contribute to the nation’s progress.

It’s not a task for one person alone; it requires the dedication of all.

YOUR EXECLLENCY, Mr. Obi, I am profoundly let down. Despite that, you remain one of my favorite politicians.

However, I believe in speaking the truth directly because I love you, but I love Nigeria even more.

To Mr. Peter Obi supporters: If you fail to acknowledge any issue with this image, then you are part of the problems we face. He’s not just Mr. Obi; he was almost the President of this country and would have served for eight years. While some may jest about sentiments, as a Nigerian, I owe my country a renewed hope through my active and intentional support of the government. Even if he had won, I would have still worked for him but also highlighted his shortcomings. Sentiments won’t propel this country forward; actions will.''

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

EPL: ‘Salah was daft’ – Carragher slams Liverpool star over comments on Klopp
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: ‘Salah was daft’ – Carragher slams Liverpool star over comments on Klopp

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0