I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele

Forum 2 weeks ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele

Actor and film director, Tobi Makinde has defended ace actress, Funke Akindele following allegations that she neglected late actress Jumoke Aderounmu.

Jumoke's brother had taken to social media to call out Funke saying that she ignored the actress when she needed help.

Tobi Makinde debunked claims that the filmmaker does not treat her staff well, stating he wouldn’t be who he is today without her love, training and tutelage.

According to him, the ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ boss has been so kind and her love for him is not something he will forget in a hurry.

Expressing love for her, he noted how she is God’s delight hence why no weapon fashioned against her and her household can prosper.

“Mama I love you always…You’re God’s delight and no weapon fashioned against you and your household shall prosper in Jesus’ name. You have been so kind to me and your love for me is not something I will forget in a hurry. I wouldn’t be who I am today without your love, training, and tutelage. Thank you for all you do ma! I love you Mama @funkejenifaakindele”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 5 days ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke
Forum | 1 week ago

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke