Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus

Forum 2 weeks ago

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus

Nigerian movie star, Actor Tochukwu also known as TV Virus, who escaped the boat mishap that led to the death of his fellow actor, Junior Pope, has disclosed that the film director, Adanma Luke, attempted to arrest him after the incident.

Tochukwu, popularly known as TC Virus, claimed Luke ordered his arrest following claims by the boat operator that he caused the mishap that led to Pope’s death.

Pope and a few others lost their lives in a boat accident in Anambra when they were returning from a filming location.

While some lost their lives, TC Virus was able to escape death after learning on a rope after the incident.

However, TC Virus said the boat operator told Luke that he stood up and blocked his view during the trip.

In an Instagram Live, he said: “Adanma Luke asked the Marine police to arrest me because the boat operator was lying that I stood up during the trip so he could not see the oncoming boat.

“As slim as I am, I stood in front of the boat and you can’t see, are you okay? You who’s a pilot.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit
Forum | 3 days ago

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 3 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 3 days ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

It
Forum | 3 days ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning