Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Forum 1 week ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Nollywood actress, Classic Okoli has been reduced to tears after a troll sent her an insensitive message for escaping the boat accident that took actor Junior Pope and some crew members.

In a video she shared online, Classic Okoli revealed the message the troll sent her.

It read:

“E no better say this girl follow drown What’s she doing alive.”

Classic Okoli while replying captioned her video:

“Since this thing happened only GOD knows the kind of message I have gotten but all is well if I didn’t come out alive you people will still not be happy”

Check out the reactions that followed:

tabithabambina advised: “🤦🏾‍♀️ go to school and leave this people be intentional about your self because people will always talk”

jossybeautiescollectins penned: “Imagine this Statement from a fellow human o God abeg o”

teeben_tmu stated: “It hurts me the way people hates this girl 🤦🏽‍♂️ I’ve had 3 girls call me on phone to express anger or hatred towards the way I support her . It’s well”

michealisokpan wrote: “I said it before, before they buy phones, they should be asking for mental health certificate, many people using this phones are not normal”

Watch video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

9 to 5 Remake: Jennifer Aniston to Produce Modern Take on Classic Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago