9mobile 200MB Free Browsing Cheat Still Blazing Hot

Forum 6 years ago

9mobile 200MB Free Browsing Cheat Still Blazing Hot

9mobile (formally known as Etisalat) is still giving out free 200MB data to subscribers who register on their My9mobile self-service platform.

This is not a new freebie from 9mobile as they started giving this free data early June this year 2017. So, if you are yet to register on the platform, then you have to do so to get your free 200MB data.

The process is very simple and won't take you more than 5minutes. I've gotten the free data on my two 9mobile lines, i also shared with friends and they got theirs without any problem. What are you waiting for?

Like i said earlier, it's very simple and won't take you more than 5minutes. What you have to do is to follow the instructions here to get your free 200MB data from 9mobile Below First

HOW TO GET FREE 200MB DATA WITHOUT DOWNLOADING MYETISALAT APP

• An Android or iOS device
  • Etisalat sim
  • Chrome browser or Mozilla Firefox

Copy This Url On your Browser: https://my.9mobile.com.ng/register And visit it

>> On that page, fill all the required boxes with your details.

>> After that, click Submit

>> Then you will receive a confirmation code to the number you used when registering.

>> Now, copy the CODE and paste it in the confirmation code BOX

>> Finally, click on Submit

After successfully creating your account, you should get a message that you have successfully registered an account…

WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY 200MB DATA?
You have to wait for 24HOURS to get your free MB from Etisalat.

HOW TO CHECK ETISALAT FREE 200MB DATA BALANCE
Dial *228# to check the data balance.

Happy Browsing friends.

Drop Your Comment If It Worked For You

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo
Forum | 1 week ago

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller