#BBNaija: “The Last Time I Had Sex Was On Friday” — Nina Confesses

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: “The Last Time I Had Sex Was On Friday” — Nina Confesses

After their usual Saturday Night party in the Big Brother Naija House yesterday, Nina confessed to fellow housemates, Cee-C and Ifu Ennada that the last time she had sex was on Friday.

This is coming after Cee-C declared that she’s a virgin and she has never ever had sex before. The controversial housemate disclosed this in a conversation with fellow housemate, Teddy A.

CeeC said, “I have never had sex in my whole life. The reason you never hear me talk about sex in the house is because I haven’t done it before.”

But moments later, Tobi joined the conversation and told Cee-c she was lying about being a virgin. He also said she once held his manhood while they were making out. A claim she quickly denied.

She said she never held Tobi’s manhood and Big Brother should show videos. Tobi who seemed confident about his claim also wanted Big brother to show videos.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 4 days ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding