BBNaija: "We Didn’t Know That Nigerians Like Sex Like That” - Vandora

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: "We Didn’t Know That Nigerians Like Sex Like That” - Vandora

The first Big Brother Naija eviction show happened on Sunday, February 17, 2018, and the pairs of Van Dee (Vandora and Dee One,) Pritto (Bitto and Princess) were evicted.

Nina and Miracle, who have often been described as a weak pair by other housemates, led the votes with 28.5%. They were followed by Teddy A and Bambam with 21.5%.

The evicted pairs, Van-Dee and Pritto, got the least votes with 2.98% and 3.05%, respectively.

In this interview with Pulse, Vandora shares her reaction when she found out Nigerians saved the romantically involved pair, Mina and Miracle, who most housemates had thought would exit the show first.

The evicted housemates also talked about which pair they had thought would be evicted that Sunday.

Vandora on Nigerians saving Mina

We didn’t know that Nigerians liked sex like that. In terms of conversations and all that, they [Mina] were the most reserved group. But for them to come out on the top just because of that…

People in the house don’t even understand that’s the hierarchy because, in the house, it’s on the flip side.

On which pair they thought would be evicted

Dee One – Mina.

Khloe – Ceebi

Bitto – It was almost a unanimous decision in the house from when we started nominating housemates to be up for eviction that we will put Tobi and Cee C up, and that was for the fact that they had isolated themselves and that was one of the reasons why we lost wagers. So they were the obvious ones people wanted out of the house.

The evicted housemates were up for possible eviction alongside 14 other housemates.

In an interview with Pulse, they also shared who they think should win the Big Brother Naija reality show.

There would be no eviction this week as Biggie is giving viewers enough time to get to know the new #BBNaija pairs.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Dying for Sex Cast Adds Carrie’s Sissy Spacek to FX Miniseries
Forum | 1 day ago

Dying for Sex Cast Adds Carrie’s Sissy Spacek to FX Miniseries

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi