#BBNaija: You’re the poorest being I’ve ever seen – Cee-C blasts Tobi

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: You’re the poorest being I’ve ever seen – Cee-C blasts Tobi

The rift between the two most popular housemates on the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Tobi and Cee-C took got intense last night as the duo was engaged in a short argument.

Cee-C lashed out at her former strategic partner she didn’t take it lightly with him.

She was captured on video saying to Tobi, while in the presence of some other housemates, that he is the poorest being she has ever come across in her life. According to her, she is invaluable and Tobi from his actions, is incapable of handling invaluable items just like here

In her words:

“You’re the poorest human being I’ve ever seen in my life because, apparently, you have never been in possession of valuable stuff, that’s why you could not even keep something valuable.

“What do you know man? You know nothing.”

Tobi could be seen in the video in a sober mood after she threw the words at him. Cee-C then went further to say that everyone in the house should leave her alone and let her be. Tobi then replied

“As long as you are in the house, I am not going to leave you alone” She then cuts in saying “Because you don’t have sense, that is why you can’t leave me alone”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 16 hours ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 16 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies