Big Congrats!! See Photos as Timi Dakolo Bags Degree In Songwriting From An American College

Forum 8 years ago

Big Congrats!! See Photos as Timi Dakolo Bags Degree In Songwriting From An American College

Popular Nigerian Singer, Timi Dakolo, has bagged a Masters in Songwriting from Berklee College of Music, USA.

Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo, who emerged winner of the inaugural season of Idols West Africa in 2007, at the expense of the amazingly talented Omawumi Megbele, has been awarded a Masters in Songwriting from Berklee College of Music, USA after completing his course.

The Iyawo mi crooner took to Instagram to announce the good news to his fans and followers by posting the above photo and captioned it,
“I CAN’T DESCRIBE THE FEELING…WORDS WOULD BE INADEQUATE. .. JUST GRATEFUL TO GOD…AND FAMILY… ALL OF THE THINGS I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED …MY GRANNIE WOULD REALLY BE PROUD OF THIS ONE!!! .”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date
Forum | 3 days ago

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Misau College of Health Tech notice to applicants on entrance exam, 2024/2025
Forum | 1 week ago

Misau College of Health Tech notice to applicants on entrance exam, 2024/2025