“Bros Go & Sit Down. We’re Making Money, You’re Making Noise”- CDQ Slams M.I

Forum 6 years ago

“Bros Go & Sit Down. We’re Making Money, You’re Making Noise”- CDQ Slams M.I

Following the spurring performance of M.I at the 2017 SoundCity MVP Awards, [artlinkCDQ[/artlink] slammed the Chocolate City rapper. CDQ dismissed M.I via a social media post, which he stated that M.I take a sit at the back while the new generation Nigerian rappers are making money.

Watch video below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun