Checkout This Beautiful Unused Art Cover Of Wizkid’s #SFTOS Album

Forum 6 years ago

Checkout This Beautiful Unused Art Cover Of Wizkid’s #SFTOS Album

Wizkid pushed further into the global music market with the release of his third album titled “ Sounds From The Other Side.” The album was released in July, 2017 by Starboy Entertainment, RCA Records, and Sony Music International. The album features the likes of Drake, Chris Brown, Major Lazer, TY Dolla Sign, Bucie, Efya and Trey Songz.

The album gathered a lot of early reaction from music lovers, especially in the African music community. The art cover was one of the major talking points of the album. Fans of the Starboy were split between praises and criticism for the choice of art cover for ground breaking album. Wizkid settled for a simplicity of art with the SFTOS art cover.

Interestingly, vvx creative group recently released four unused art covers for RCArecords, which was created by artist, Koby Martin for Wizkid’s Sounds From The Other Side. The brilliant art works capture the very essence of the album and each of them bears the inspiring message of the exportation of Afrobeats and its elements to the west.

Check out @kobmart(unused)art covers for @rcarecordswhich he created for @wizkidayo #SoundsFromTheOtherSide #SFTOSis out now!!! pic.twitter.com/ewpDkzIqJE
— vvx creative group (@vvxcreativegrp) 13 July 2017

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

Wizkid Misunderstood, Not Running Away From Afrobeats – Joeboy
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Wizkid Misunderstood, Not Running Away From Afrobeats – Joeboy