Choreographer/Radio Personality, Somizi To Undergo Eye Treatment

Forum 6 years ago

Choreographer/Radio Personality, Somizi To Undergo Eye Treatment

Somizi is set to have laser eye treatment to fix an eye condition, after being encouraged by a Metro FM caller who lost their sight.

During a discussion about World Sight Day on Thursday, Somizi told listeners on his Metro FM morning show with DJ Fresh that after giving it a lot of thought he decided to get treatment.

"I have decided to get laser eye treatment in a few week's time. I have booked it already," he said.

Somizi explained that his right eye started to itch a while ago and had become uncomfortable, but he did not get treatment because he was scared it would involve needles.

He said that after meeting with a listener who went blind, it encouraged him to get treatment.

"When I was talking to Senzo (the listener) I told him that my eye was itchy and he told me that I should not scratch it. He said I must go get it looked at," he explained.

Somizi's management referred all enquiries to the star, who could not be reached for further comment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy
Forum | 5 days ago

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy

Manchester United eye Juventus star, prepared to offer Mason Greenwood in player-plus-cash deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Manchester United eye Juventus star, prepared to offer Mason Greenwood in player-plus-cash deal

Eyes of Wakanda Update Given by Marvel Studios Animation Head
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Eyes of Wakanda Update Given by Marvel Studios Animation Head

Eyewitness Calls Out Man After Catching Him With Teenage Girl In the Bush
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Eyewitness Calls Out Man After Catching Him With Teenage Girl In the Bush