Controversial Pastor Mboro Shares His Plans To End Cape Town’s Water Crisis

Forum 6 years ago

Controversial Pastor Mboro Shares His Plans To End Cape Town’s Water Crisis

It seems the controversial Pastor always uses the most tragic events for personal gain and publicity.

The latest being the Cape Town water crisis. The Pastor and his church, ‘Incredible Happenings Ministries’ have embarked on a 90-day ‘rain-prayer’ session that he hopes will bring rain to Cape Town.

A recent trip to Durban has Mboro believing he can make it rain in the Mother City. He says when he arrived at a beach in Durban it was very hot, but after praying for rain, it immediately started to rain.

Also Read: Controversial Pastor Mboro Almost Lost His Flashy Sports Car Of R2Million (Photos)

“It’s amazing. I am in Durban to pray for rain in Cape Town. After my meeting with a great leader, honorable Prince Buthelezi, God showered us with blessings of the rain,” he told Drummagazine.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life