“Daddy Freeze May Not Live To See Next Year” — Nigerian Pastor Says… Daddy Freeze Replies, Cries Out

Forum 6 years ago

“Daddy Freeze May Not Live To See Next Year” — Nigerian Pastor Says… Daddy Freeze Replies, Cries Out

OAP Daddy freeze who has been at loggerheads with most clergymen in the country has raised an alarm over the comment made by a certain Pastor Nicholas Uagbor who said that he (Daddy Freeze) may die before the new year.

The comment made by the Pastor of Miracle center international was made in reply to the OAP’s comment to Pastor Adeboye’s son on an Instagram Blog post.

Pastor Nicholas wrote ;

The way this guy is going, he may not see the new year

Daddy freeze saw the comment, took a screenshot and posted it on his own Instagram account calling on law enforcement agencies to look upon the issue, he wrote;

This alleged man of god, @pastor_nicolas_uagbor made this comment clearly for all to see, under @instablog9ja’s cover of my response to pastor Adeboye’s son, from his account.

His exact words are “the way this guy is going, he may not see next year.”

I hereby reject his curse and want to use this medium to appeal to all relevant authorities, to be aware that If anything should happen to me, or any member of my family, this man could be the likely source. ~FRZ

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 day ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 2 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 2 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa