1 1 Total
Views: 348 Replies: 2 Started By: Guruboi Last Poster: Coolio3 Last Post Date: Feb 04
Guruboi Feb 04 ( Post 1 )

Davido has a way of shaking The Nigerian Music Industry in his visit to Different countries to showcase his song, I wonder who gave him the Idea of traveling all the way from Nigeria to Port-au-Prince, the Capital of Haiti, recorded as the country with the World largest Island and the 3rd Largest country in the Caribbean.

Davido has such a Nice vision for his kind of music, in the photo was David's President of the DMW, Brand Manager & Talent Consultant, Mr. BANK, Davido official DJ - DJ Ecole and others.

For More updates about BBNaija Kindly Follow us on Our Social Platforms Now and get faster updates on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You can also Catch latest of the BBNaija 2018 Videos.

Reply Me Now
Coolio3 Feb 04 ( Post 2 )
Guruboi wrote:
Davido has a way of shaking The Nigerian Music Industry in his visit to Different countries to showcase his song, I wonder who gave him the Idea of traveling all the way from Nigeria to Port-au-Prince, the Capital of Haiti, recorded as the country with the World largest Island and the 3rd Largest country in the Caribbean.

Davido has such a Nice vision for his kind of music, in the photo was David's President of the DMW, Brand Manager & Talent Consultant, Mr. BANK, Davido official DJ - DJ Ecole and others.

Gang wey trouble dey follow everywhere they go like mtn

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total
1 1 Total