Davido No Longer Derserves My Virginity – Adokiye (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Davido No Longer Derserves My Virginity – Adokiye (Photo)

The Nigerian entertainment industry’s most popular virgin, Adokiye Kyrian, hugged headlines when she declared sometime ago that she was willing to be deflowered by Aye singer, Davido.

This was shortly after she had offered to be deflowered by Boko Haram terrorists, in exchange for the release of the kidnapped Chibok girls. At the time, she said,

“I love Davido; I think he has a good heart and I’m guessing a lot of people don’t know that he’s nice and soft-hearted.”However, a lot has happened since she made that statement, and the busty singer has had a rethink. In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Adokiye said,

“I am still a virgin. No weapon fashioned against my virginity shall prosper. I was really serious about wanting to be deflowered by Davido because I love him so much, but he didn’t acknowledge my offer. Remaining a virgin is a matter of choice, and I don’t think I’m the only one out there. It is a personal decision spurred by self-discipline and not on moral or religious grounds.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie
Forum | 12 hours ago

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2