"Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship"

Forum 7 years ago

"Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship"

I can't stop laughing when some people say their relationship is disagreement-free forgetting that even as close as the tongue is to the teeth they fight.

It is good when you disagree and agree within so short period of time, this is called maturity, but no matter how good you might want to describe your relationship that you will not remember your moment of disagreements.

A relationship without disagreement is like a city without laws governing the affairs of the people therein, it will collapse very soon by the people.

Disagreement makes you know how to deal with your partner. It makes you know your partner more than any other person as you will try not to give room for the cause of that disagreement next time because no matter the level of the affection there will still be limitations.

If you don't know, disagreement make a relationship stronger, this only applies to those who overcome the disagreement as not all disagreement ends in agreement.

It is not possible to have a disagreement-free relationship, the best is to get over the disagreement within short period of time.

Disagreement is not for two strong-headed partners, those who will not accept their fault, those who cannot submit their ego to each other, in fact, such relationship cannot last.

The best thing is for one to just allow peace to reign even when the other who might even be at fault is not ready for settlement.

No relationship is/will be completely free of disagreement, this is why the parties involved must be good at relationship management which i wouldn't say is common sense but unique sense for any mature being.

Learn to control it as fast as possible as not to allow it to escalate to irreparable level.

This is the secret of those relationships/marriages you envy out there, yours can also be envied only if you can submit your ego to the one you truly love, it will not cost you anything you know?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

You Are In A Lesbian Relationship If Your Man Collects Money From You Without Giving Back To You - BBNaija
Forum | 3 weeks ago

You Are In A Lesbian Relationship If Your Man Collects Money From You Without Giving Back To You - BBNaija's Doyin Tells Women

Chris Brown Lists The Benefits Of Being In A Relationship With Him
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Chris Brown Lists The Benefits Of Being In A Relationship With Him