Ebony Reign’s Father To Sue Mortuary Attendant For Sexual Assaulting Late Daughter

Forum 6 years ago

Ebony Reign’s Father To Sue Mortuary Attendant For Sexual Assaulting Late Daughter

In reaction to viral reports of a video which was believed to find its way online by the mortuary attendant handling Ghanian dancehall singer, Ebony Reigns, her Dad has revealed his course of action.

The video saw the mortuary attendant sexually assaulting the singer’s corpse. And was proud to show it off.

The mortuary man

According to the singer’s Daddy, Nana Opoku Kwarteng, he is set to take legal actions against the mortuary attendant even though he hasn’t come across the trending video.

Ebony, born Priscilla Opoku-Kwarteng, was killed in a gory accident on the Sunyani-Kumasi highway after visiting her mother on February 8.
Her childhood friend and assistant, Franky Kuri, and their bodyguard also did not survive the crash.

The location of the mortuary is unknown as well as the identity of the attendant.

It appeared there were more than two persons involved in the insensitive act as another assistant was seen using a mobile device to film the incident.

Father of the late singer, speaking in an interview with Hitz FM’s Ibrahim Ben-Bako, said such an act is unacceptable.

“I’ve been told [but]I haven’t seen that. I hate to watch it. Trust me…you and I know it’s too bad a thing to do and therefore we are going to take them on…,” he said.

Mr Kwarteng, who revealed he was going to start the legal process shortly, warned that “Whoever is involved in the recording… we will meet at the court.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 3 hours ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 5 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 7 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town