Ex President Jonathan's Son In-Law Thanks God After Assassination Attack

Forum 6 years ago

Ex President Jonathan's Son In-Law Thanks God After Assassination Attack

Son in-law of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Prince Godswill Edward, survived an assassination attempt on July 7th. He was attacked by some gunmen who stormed his home in Cross Rivers and inflicted gunshot wounds on him. He took to his Facebook page to express his thanks to God for saving him. Read what he wrote beneath:

Today am filled with so much joy, gladness and Happiness to God Almighty for delivering me from the hands of the wicked. Am still in a very big shock why youths will allow themselves to be paid by evil men to distroy the life of a child of destiny, my father in heaven has not allowed them to be able to perform their evil enterprise, I also appreciate all those who have taken out time to pray for me and wish me well during my time of celebration for life and pain afflicted on me by evil doers, the Good Lord will bless you all in Jesus Name I pray Amen. I have not wronged anyone knowingly or unknowingly never been part of a secret or evil gathering God will avenge and fight at his appointed time. Am still alive for my beautiful wife, daughter, children unborn and many kids I father over, and family, friends, love one's, my society and country am destined for. God Has indeed shown me that my destiny and purpose on earth is about to start, and bring fulfilment to generation even yet unborn. I rededicate my life again fully to my creator and vow to remain steadfast in him more than ever, for guaranteeing me life and more than just life, a life of testimony and greater joy. Thank you Elohim, thank you Jesus, thank you all my well wishers and those yet to tap from the grace of God upon my life. Once again I thank you all.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding
Forum | 2 hours ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 17 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 19 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie