FOTW: Wow!! Meet Our Finest Faces Of The Week.. See Cuteness...

Forum 7 years ago

FOTW: Wow!! Meet Our Finest Faces Of The Week.. See Cuteness...

Our Cuties - Ifeanyi & Mercy are still competing, both having same number of Votes... Please Vote while we announce the WINNER tonight.

Today begins our Finest Faceoff Show with several cuties -- featuring Olayinka Fasiji, 20, Ifediora Ifeanyi, 20, and Mercy Maragu, 24, with contemplative cute'ness.

Remember, we are looking for who you think is the most handsome amongst these dashing folks.

The first person we are having on the series is Mercy Maragu, Delta babe...

Her name is Maragu Ijeoma Mercy, from
Delta state studying Business Admin at the Federal polytechnic of Auchi. But based in Abuja.
Pretty Mercy is just 24!
* Level: HND 1
* Her likes and dislikes: Honesty and dishonesty
You can connect with her on Facebook with Maragu mercy and Instagram Mercygold2718

Second person on this list is Olayinka Fasiji

Hi guys, my name is Samuel Olayeancah Fasiji, an indigene of Ogun state, and i am 20yrs old... Love your Waploaded.. Follow me on Twitter with @yincuz_lee

And finally we have Ifediora Ifeanyi

My names are Ifediora Ifeanyi Franklyn, 300L student in Accountancy at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. I'm from same state... Am 20 by next May i will be clocking 21...

Relationship status :single
I love creativity, truthfulness, self contentment, inspirational words and any good positive deal and dislike pretence and pride.

You can reach him on Facebook with Ifediora franklyn Ifeanyi or Twitter @IfyRocket

I love this website for its educating, fascinating and motivating articles. And for being up to date both in
local and foreign news. When it comes to entertainment gist, they are number one. I also want to use this medium to say a very big kudos to the site Admin and praying for more powers to his elbow and also more money in his bank Account. Thanks

Contestant with the highest votes from YOU gets shown off on our sidebars (mobile & pc) as the finest face of the week. So, who are you voting for today, guys? See more of their pictures beneath.

Mercy Maragu

Olayinka Fasiji

Ifediora Ifeanyi

Do you want to be featured on our next Face Of The Week (FOTW) ? Click Here...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 15, 2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 15, 2024

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 4 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 14, 2024
Forum | 1 week ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 14, 2024